My loved Bank of Ireland
Business Start Up Package
If you're thinking about starting your own business, why not benefit from a range of banking and practical business start-up solutions on the market? We offer a range of current account banking services free of charge for 2 years, in addition to several other banking deals. We also offer additional support from some well known business experts to support your wider business start-up needs.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is for a two-year period from the date of opening a Business Start-Up Current Account with Bank of Ireland. Certain charges may apply. Business Start-Up Current Accounts that are grouped for fee charging purposes will not be charged cash handling fees for the first €13,000 notes lodged or withdrawn across the combined accounts each quarter. Coins are not included in this concession. The standard note handling fee will apply to notes lodged or withdrawn in excess of €13,000 per quarter. Standard fees and charges will apply at end of two-year period. Please refer to the Schedule of Fees & Charges for Business Customer’s, which is available online at www.bankofireland.com or from any Bank of Ireland branch.
- The two-year Business On Line free period starts from the day the Business Start-Up Current Account is opened. It does not apply to pre-existing Business On Line profiles or multi-companies. Transaction fees and additional ebanking services are not covered by this package. For further information, including details of other charges that may apply, please contact 1850 264 265. Terms and conditions apply to Business On Line Levels 1/2.
- Terms and conditions apply to the Business Surplus Deposit Account.
- Lending terms and conditions apply to Small Business Loans, Visa Business Cards and Invoice Finance facilities. Government duty of €30 per annum per Visa Business card applies. Further information including details of other charges that may apply are available from any Bank of Ireland branch.
- Bank of Ireland does not give any representations or warranties about the firms used in this scheme and does not accept any liability in respect of the advice or service provided in any circumstances. Where you are directed to a website not maintained by Bank of Ireland or any member of Bank of Ireland Group you are reminded that different terms and conditions of use will apply to you as a user of such a website. Bank of Ireland hereby disclaims any and all liability for the content of such website and any loss or damage of any nature suffered by you as a result of accessing or using such websites. The use of any such other websites referred toin this Business Start-Up package is at your sole risk. The Business Start-Up offer (excluding the Business On Line and the Leasing/Hire Purchase offer) is available to new Business Start-Up customers who have opened their Business Current Account with Bank of Ireland between the period 1st January 2011 and 31st December 2011.
- Offer is available anytime over the two-year period from the date of opening a Business Start-Up Current Account with Bank of Ireland
- Revenue limits, terms and conditions apply. Benefits are subject to underwriting requirements and policy conditions. It is important to note that certain restrictions, conditions and exclusions apply. Where relevant, life assurance tax applies. Life assurance premiums are subject to a Government levy (currently 1%). Tax relief for pensions is not automatically granted; you must apply to and satisfy Revenue requirements. Your benefits at retirement may be subject to tax
- Terms and conditions apply to our Global Markets products
- Liable for Government duty and charges for non-euro ATM (Cirrus) or Laser (Maestro) transactions made outside of the EU, see the Schedule of International Banking Charges for full details of these charges.
- Government duty of €0.50 per cheque applies.
The above offers are available anytime within a twelve month period from the date of opening a business start-up current account with Bank of Ireland.
Bank of Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Contact your local Bank of Ireland for full details.
For further queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2011 Bank of Ireland Group