Your Best ASB Bank Of The Year
More certainty, easier planning
- Plan your cash flow more effectively with fixed repayments.
- Table, reducing or Interest-only repayment options to suit your financial requirements.
- Competitive interest rates for periods of 6 months to five years.
Your ASB business banking team can help you select from the available options to structure a loan that suits your business.
- Your fixed interest rate will not change during the term of the loan, which assists with more effective cash flow planning for your business.
- Fixed rate loans can be repaid before the fixed interest period ends, however early repayment charges may apply.
- Our fixed rate loans are available in the following payment options:
Structured to provide consistent regular payments. Each payment consists of less interest and more principal than the previous payment.
Payments steadily reduce over time, although the initial payments can be higher than with a table loan.
Interest-only loanFor more information about the right lending option for your business, contact an ASB Business Manager today on 0800 272 222 or email email@example.com.
Suitable for short-term borrowing to cover a period until capital will be available to repay the loan in full.
Our lending criteria and up to a 1% fee may apply and early repayment adjustments apply to fixed rate loans. Special conditions including a low equity fee and our insurance may apply.
Ask at any ASB branch about current rates and fees, as they are subject to change.
© 2009 ASB Bank Ltd